Software Project Outsourcing Model (SPO Model)
Ufeta's wide experience coupled with our time-proved methodology
allows us to develop an adequate outsourcing strategy for each
of our clients. In the software development outsourcing business we have realized that the majority of outsourced projects could fit into our standard outsourcing model. We recommend using this scheme since it has proved its efficiency and success in many offshore projects.
We recommend the above scheme as it will also intensively involve our clients.
The benefits are evident:
- Thorough control over the project during the whole software development cycle
- All risks are resolved at the earlier stages of the project - design, prototyping, etc.
- We are all sure that the system under development conforms to your requirements
Taking into account the foresaid reasons, we usually request our Clients for dedicated resources on their side who will perform:
- Requirements consulting and clarification
- General project supervision
However, in some cases the standard model can't be accepted by the Client because of different reasons:
- Possible hidden risks of full project outsourcing
- No in-house experience in working with offshore software companies
- Strong onsite team that should be assigned to the project
- Actively adjustable and evolving requirements to the project